What I love the most about our wedding industry is, it’s always replete with new and unique elements that aren’t only worth getting inspired from, but also add a fresh touch to the whole wedding affair! Nowadays, wedding planners, decorators, photographers and even the brides as well grooms are incorporating new ways to add that unique flair to their Big day! And, celebrating the same spirit of creativity we saw many instances of new and amazing ways of including wedding hashtags to the joyous festivities of grand Indian wedding celebrations! #WeAlreadyLoveAllOfThem
1. Quirk Up Your Wedding Favours With Your Wedding Hashtag!
This is probably the easiest way to etch your wedding memories into the minds of your guests. This way your guests won’t only feel special but will also remember your wedding for a long time!
What do you think of this cute personalised tea or coffee bag?
Image Credits: designtuktuk
“Totes” the way, Maahi way!
Another variant of the same favour, tote bags are always the coolest and affordable thing to offer to your guests!
Image Credits: designtuktuk
Find the most unique and quality wedding favours here!
2. What a better way to personalise your cocktail party with your wedding hashtag to stir up the drinks! Interesting, ain’t it?
Image Credits: hashesforbashes
3. For the love of unique nail art, I will always have this one as my favourite way of including your wedding hashtag! What do you think, girls?
Image Credits: Pooja Joseph Photography
4. Not just little elements, decor elements as shown below are trending in the wedding planning arena! Would you go for it?
Image Credits: The Wedding Salad
Image Credits: Morvi Images Photography
Image Credits: Margi Sakariya
5. Table Tops with your Weddin Hashtags
While this one is the basic table decor element, you can have it enamoured with a bunch of flowers and place it on a complementing table runner!
Image Credits: theconfettihome
6. Wedding hashtag in your Mehendi? Why not?
While getting your fiance name tattooed somewhere within the intricacies of a beautiful Mehendi design will always be brides’ favourite, but lately, we have been spotting many brides getting their wedding hashtag tattooed in their henna designs!
7. Accessorize your trousseau with your wedding hashtag!
We think this is definitely one of the coolest ways to incorporate your wedding hashtag to make your wedding a unique and unforgettable experience!
8. Cakes and Hashtags will always work, regardless of the type of your wedding event!
Be it for your engagement ceremony, wedding day or even your wedding reception party, adding your wedding hashtag will only add more glee to your happy festivities!
Oh, and we do have a bunch of amazing cake designers who specialise in the art of making attractive wedding delicacies with their unique creative skills! Check out their work by clicking here!
Image Credits: Pinterest
So which idea are you going to steal for your wedding? Do let us know in the comment section below!