Whether you want to buy a bridal lehenga or a party wear lehenga as a guest, an addition of gorgeous tassels can take your accessories game to a whole new level! Don’t they say, IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS? And when it comes to adding beautiful details to your look, a pair of unique tassels will make it more interesting than you had imagined. You may know them as latkans in desi lingo, and they have been a favourite lehenga accessory to women for quite a long time! We would say decades. Our grandmothers and great-grandmothers rocked their traditional wedding look with some super heavy tassels! So, whether you want to buy a gorgeous bridal lehenga, a party wear lehenga as a bridesmaid, lehenga for engagement, a traditional lehenga for a festival or any other occasions, buying decorative tassels for clothing is always a nice way to elevate your traditional look! And to give you some inspiration for your lehenga shopping we have picked out the most unique latkan designs that will make you buy these gorgeous tassels right away!
1. Sister-of-the-bride, now you know how to rock your lehenga look!
Isn’t this a great idea to stand out of the crowd? Whether you are the bride, sister of the groom, or mom of the Dulha or Dulhan, adding a personalised tassel like this to your lehenga will be a hit for your party look!
2. Add a touch of royalty and rich tradition with these gorgeous embroidery tassels with elephant motifs
Elephant motifs have always been a part of Indian textile fashion and art. And why shouldn’t they be? Traditionally glorious, admirable and gorgeous is what Indian regalia used elephant motifs for their royal attires!
Image via: Deepthi Balagiri
Image via: Swathi Veldandi Design Studio
Image via: Deepthi Balagiri
3. For that funky element go with these layered Cloth Tassels in contrasting colours with elephant motifs
If you are a bridesmaid, we are sure something like this will go perfectly well with your lehenga!
Image via: twisted_threads
4. How cute are these tiny ghungroo decorative tassels!
5. Inverted umbrella tassels
Just imagine your look with these cool umbrella tassels! Already creating your mehendi look, eh?
6. Bird Tassels with Heavy Details
There is something gorgeous about heavy latkans! And these tassels for bridal lehengas are the perfect addition for a graceful look on your wedding day!
7. Beautiful Beaded Tassels for Saree Blouse and Lehenga Blouse
If you have bought a lehenga with sheer dupattas, adding tassels to your lehenga blouse will add extra beauty to your look! Decided to wear a net saree? Add some beaded tassels for that oomph factor!
8. Uber chic brass tassels
How amazing will these lotus design brass tassels look for a creative wedding look? Whether you are a bride or not, adding these gorgeous keychain-like latkans to your lehenga will give a new and innovative touch to your overall look! The best part-these tassels can go with any lehenga type!
9. Go Boho-Chic with These Animal Motif Tassels
Loving how versatile this tassel has been designed with old coins, animal motifs, colourful beads!
10. Personalised tassels for the gorgeous bride!
We love seeing how the new age brides are making their bridal lehengas extra special by personalizing their accessories! While some love adding a special part of their love story to their mehendi designs, there are brides like the beautiful Yuvika Chaudhary who added a romantic touch to her wedding lehenga with a personalised latkan by getting her beau, Prince Narula‘s name embroidered on it!
You can also add a personalised tassel to your blouse as a romantic gesture dedicated to your spouse!
11. Cute Cart Tassels for A Creative Mademoiselle!
12. Colour Coordinated Pom Pom Latkans for a classy bridal look!
Did we tell you that you can buy tassels separately and customise them as per the colours in your lehenga? Yes! It’s possible! Simply carry your lehenga to a shop where they sell latkans for bridal lehengas and get them matched with the colour of your bridal dress! If you live in Delhi, markets like Amar Colony, Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar, Chandni Chowk have many shops where you can buy personalised latkans for your wedding lehenga!
13. Matching Tassels With Animal Motifs for a Heavily Embroidered Lehenga!
14. Go With This Caricature and Ghungroo Latkan for a Unique Touch!
15. Colourful tassels with multi-layered beads, chains and ring!
16. Colour contrast your lehenga with these fringe and embroidered flamingo motif latkans!
Even if you have a simple monochromatic lehenga skirt, add these colour contrasting tassels for that extra detailing to your simple lehenga design!
17. Beaded pom pom latkans with inverted umbrella style cloth to add volume and texture to your lehenga!
18. Pom Poms with Tiny Mirrors and Thread Fringes!
19. Sequin Bird Motif Tassel cum Brooch!
Recently spotted this one, and instantly fell in love with its pretty design and its potential as a decorative brooch! Ladies, do you love it, or do you love it?
20. Strike the right balance of light and heavy with matching cloth tassels for embroidered lehengas!
21. Matching Tassels for your bridal look!
For a bride, there are multiple ways to accessorize her D-day look! And something so beautiful as these matching ring-shaped latkans with tiny pearls, beads and cube-shaped detailings with stones isperfect for a bridal lehenga!
22. Simple yet beautiful!
Want to buy tassels for lehenga, but not the heavy ones? Well, these latkans are going to be a perfect fit for a lightweight lehenga!
23. Girls, we have found the most dainty tassel design for your next wedding look!
How cute are these tiny metallic birdcage and fringe latkans!
24. Gota Patti Tassels for a graceful touch to your traditional look!
Image via: Twisted_threads
25. Add a light and funky latkan to your lehenga like this one!
26. Ace your lehenga tassel game with this!
Who will need a heavily embroidered lehenga when your latkan game will be this awesome? Recently spotted this brilliant work of art, we are simply in awe with this design! And we are sure you want to take a screenshot of this amazing designer tassel!
27. These kaleere-style latkans are sheer perfection!
We love kaleere, and we love gorgeous tassels! And this fusion of two accessories is just what makes this designer tassel worth accessorising any party wear lehenga!
28. Pastel-hued cloth tassels with tiny buttons and seashells!
Loving the whole concept of mixing tradition with modernity!
29. What do you think of this beautiful designer latkan?
Gorgeous and traditionally chic!
30. Tajmahal Tassels for Adding That Royal Touch To Your Love
An epitome of pure love, that’s what the grand and beautiful Tajmahal is! And what could be a better way of dedicating something extra special for your fiance than this! Sprinkle that extra dose of love and affection with these gorgeous pearl and zari Tajmahal motif tassels on your engagement or mehendi ceremony! If you want to buy these Tajmahal tassels for bridal lehenga, get it from here!
31. Own your bridal look with something like this!
Well, these were our favourite picks for unique tassels designs for lehengas and sarees! If you want to buy lehenga latkan online, click HERE to find India’s best shops and vendors who deal in bridal accessories!
More on bridal fashion: