If there is anything everyone won’t ever say a no to, it has got to be a cake! Be it for a birthday party, an engagement ceremony, a wedding anniversary or even for a wedding function, these days, no event is complete without a tasty and attractive cake. However, when it comes to marriage ceremonies, the wedding cakes market is still evolving. And we understand that finding a proficient cake designer is imperative if you are planning to conclude your big day with a sweet treat for all! So to make your endeavours an easy-breezy experience, we want you to meet Shelly Arora, who is not only a master in the craft of baking and designing cakes but also excels in depicting her client’s stories in an elaborate fashion.
Her cake designing venture, Cakeastrophe, was started with a sole intention to bake memories embodied in cakes. Shelly’s commendable artwork in sugary aesthetics is something which, we can say, has not been sighted anywhere throughout cake-nation. She specialises in handcrafted special occasion cakes which turn out to be appetising in taste as well as extraordinarily treating to the eyes! Her range of offerings involves personalised bridal shower cakes, birthday cakes, achievement celebration cakes, anniversary cakes and wedding cakes.
When it comes to marriage-related ceremonies…
Especially in the craft of making wedding cakes, her acumen lies in thorough consultation with the marrying couple to meet their expectations with her special crafts in cake sculpting and modelling. And if in case you are looking for the same, Cakestrophe would be the perfect fit from where you can have a tasty, well designed and customised cake for your special day!
Let’s have a look at some of her brilliant work in the craft of designer wedding cakes!
Are these pieces of jewellery on the cake for real? Well, it does seem so! Who wouldn’t be tempted to have a sweet slice from this work of sugary art!
2. This upside down pastel-hued cake is just amusing to look at!
3. The moment we laid our eyes on this multi-tier pink and blue cake, we fell in love with its silver fondant Victorian frames. And we are sure, they were a delightful treat to whomsoever who got a slice of the entire cake!
4. Certainly, this rustic barrels and miniature whiskey bottles designer cake would add fun to a cocktail party!
5. A mesmeric ombre oceanic blue cake like this will definitely be an embellished treat to have a slice of and share it with all your wedding guests! We love how the love quote has been imprinted on the top tier with that romantic picture as its cake-topper!
6. And this one stole our hearts as many a time as the number of tiers it has! Beguiled and in love, that’s what we were when we saw this cake depicting Saat-Pheras of a traditional Hindu wedding!
As we were saying, Shelly’s cake modelling technique is absolutely brilliant which all the more makes Cakeastrophe the perfect choice for booking creatively designed cakes for a wedding anywhere in India!
Image Credits: Shelly Arora
Get in touch with Shelly Arora on:
Call @ 095990 22539